jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

Writing 12: Organising an activity


Lucía: Hi Nerea!

Nerea: Hi Lucía, did you want to tell me something?

Lucía: You're right. I'm organising a barbecue this weekend and I have lots of things to do!

Nerea: OK. I can help you if you want. Do you need something?

Lucía: I haven't bought the food yet.

Nerea: What kins of food do you want to buy?

Lucía: I'd like to buuy some steaks.

Nerea: I know about a shop which sells very good steaks. I could buy some.

Lucía: Thank you! And do you know about a good board game? I don't have any at home.

Nerea: I recommend you Catan and Monopoly. They are very good games!

Lucía: OK. I'll buy them online.

Nerea: And the music?  Do you have some ready?

Lucía: I have some songs, but not all of them.

Nerea: I can complete it if you share the playlist with me.

Lucía: Thank you very much. You're so helful!

Nerea: Do you need anything else?

Lucía: No, that's all. Do you want to come to the barbecue?

Nerea: Of course! Where will it be?

Lucía: This Sunday at 12:00 at home.

Nerea: OK. See you on Sunday, then!

Lucía: Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario