sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

Composition 06: a formal email


To: bank@gmail.com
From: Lucia@gmail.com
Subject: Asking for a loan

To whom it may concern, 

My name is Lucía and I am 16 years old. I'm writing because I would like to ask for a loan so I can develop and release an app I have invented. At the moment I don't have enough money because I'm a student and I'm not working, so I'd like to borrow a little money to help me develop the app.

The app is called Agenda 2.0 and it will help people to organise their lives. People will be able to organise everything and they will find pages for students, for workers or a simple agenda for those that don't work, to name a few. People will be able to create their own pages and organise them as they want. In addition, there will be an option to share a page with some people so the same page can be used by more than one person.

The design will be simple and easy to use, and people will be free to customize it as they want. They will be able to change the xolours, the type and size of the letters and even create some tags depending on what they need. It would be so easy that everybody would be able to make their own personalised agenda!

Finally, I would like to pay back the money I borrow as soon as possible, if I could borrow the money, the app would be ready in a couple of weeks and I would start earning money in a few month's time.

Yours faithfully,
Lucía.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario