miércoles, 7 de julio de 2021

Time to be honest

 


We are arriving at the third term, the most difficult for most of us. Some of the reasons can be better weather and longer days that makes you want to go out, some subjects that accumulate units become very difficult and students are more tired after six months of school. This term can make students more stressed because if we don't pass a subject we will need to study it during the summer.

Other students have also done an extra effort so that they can pass their B1 and B2 exams. In that case, these students should practise a lot and do a lot of listening exercises and compositions so that they can do their best in the exam without getting nervous.

In my case I want to do my best this term and get good marks. In Bachillerato getting good marks is especially important because we need good marks to enter the university and study what we want. I would also like to get my B1 in French so I'd like to do more exercises so I can pass the exam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario