domingo, 12 de abril de 2020

Writing 07: Making decisions.


A: Hi, Joseph. I was looking for you!
B: Hi, Bella! What's the matter?
A: We have to decide what we are going to do to raise money for the class-end-of-year trip.
B: I think you should do a sponsored cycling ride.
A: If I were you, I would sell lottery tickets with a prize.
B: Emma says we must sell food at school break time.
A: My father told me we have to do a money collection in the town square. He did it once when he was younger and he collected a lot of money!
B: There are too many ideas! I can't decide what to do!
A: Yeah, you're right.Why don't we discuss it with our partners?
B: If I were on your shoes, I would discuss it with the class and vote.
A: But not everyone is going on the trip. You'd better vote online on the class blog.
B: I think we have to talk with our teacher. We can'ty decide!
A: OK. Let's do it tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario