miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Quarantine



I haven't gone out for a week because of the quarantine and I am starting to get tired of it. I haven't got a dog, so I can't walk it. And my parents only go out once a week to a shop near my house to buy food.

I'm trying to stay positive and I'm doing all the things I usually can't do because I don't have enough time. I'm still getting up early in the morning, but a bit later than when I have to go to school. In the morning I do the homework our teachers send us. Luckily I have the email of most of them and if I want, I can send them an email to ask them something I don't understand.

In the afternoon I do many things! My house is big compared to other houses, we have a little gym and two rooftops, so I can do exercise and go 'out' if I want. I also have a room where I study alone and we have two living rooms so I can watch series while my parents are watching TV.

But there's one thing that is making me crazy. My mum is really scared and she doesn't want anyone to go out. I'm washing my hands so many times: before I eat, after I eat, or before I study or draw. I think she's a bit obsessed! She also doesn't like the fact that I am doing sport almost every day.

I think the quarantine can be a bit boring, but I am trying to stay positive and I am doing all the things I can't usually do and also I am trying to do all the comments and writing exercises.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario