sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

Safe Christmas


Coronavirus has changed our lives this year. We can't hug or kiss each other and we can't meet many people. At this time of the year, not doing that becomes very difficult because many people meet relatives that live abroad or very far and they can't meet during the rest of the year.

Although there are so many restrictions, we can meet a few relatives. Then, we have to have a big table so we can stay far from our guests. It is also important to keep the windows open and wash our hands, and if we can, we should not to share the food.

In my case, I'm not meeting anyone this Christmas. I am having dinner with my mum and my stepfather so we don't need to keep all windows open. I'm not going to visit my grandparents because they have diseases and it would be too dangerous because we don't know if we have covid.

In my opinion, we should stay at home at Christmas this year and be responsible. And if we meet someone we should wear a mask and keep the safety distance. Soon we'll get vaccinated and we'll meet our relatives again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario