miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 03: Dialogue.

A: Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Lucy, What's your name?

B: Hi, my name's Logan. Where are you from?

Lucy: I am from Molvízar. It's a small town in the south of Spain. I think Molvízar is so interesting.

Logan: Do you? I don't. In a place like Molvízar there aren't many things to do. That's boring!

Lucy: I agree. There aren't many things to do. But it has a big park with many trees. Do you like parks?

Logan: No, I don't. I prefer cities because you can go to the cinema or go shopping!

Lucy: Do you? I don't. The village is so quiet and healthier than the city. The streets aren't crowded and I think it's less stressful than a city! 

Logan: Do you? So do I! Perhaps living in a village isn't so bad after all.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario